Ford's Colony Country Club
September 14, 2017
3 pm - 6 pm
Joel Epstein, featured speaker and author
"The Ego Monster"
Followed by Extreme Putting Contest - Networking, Food, Drink
*NOTE: Williamsburg Real Estate School (WAAR) Registration & Cancellation policies:
Registration fees must be paid in full prior to admittance to an Association function.
- No Show Policy: “No Shows” will be required to pay the full registration fee. No credit(s) will be extended for substitute class registrations. New Member Orientation: registrants will be charged a $35 no-show fee.
- Free Classes or Events - Anyone needing to cancel a registration for a class or event that is being offered free of charge must notify the Association in writing no later than three (3) business days prior to the start of class or event or the registrant will be billed a $25 No-Show fee.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: Registration fees will be fully refunded if cancellation is received at least three (3) business days prior to the function. No refunds will be given for cancellation made within the three (3) business days prior to the function.
- Note: Opinions and information delivered in all WAAR courses should be confirmed as compliant with the student’s company policy before including in business practices.
- Disabilities: Please notify us in advance if you have a disability that requires special services.
- Credit Reporting Forms - There will be a $10 charge for any credit reporting form received after class day.