The Williamsburg Area Association of REALTORS® mission is to serve its members by providing the necessary framework for professionalism and success
WAAR will be the leader in the real estate industry in serving our members and the community.
The Williamsburg Area Association of REALTORS® has a detailed history that dates back to 1955, when the first meeting of the Williamsburg Real Estate Licensees was held in Williamsburg, VA. The Association received its official charter on January 18, 1956, and was known at the time as the Williamsburg Board of REALTORS®. In 1979, the Board opened its first official office on Westover Avenue, and in 1996 moved to our current location in the Williamsburg Business Center off of Longhill Rd. Over the years, the name of the Association has changed, as well as its location offices. What hasn't changed is that the Williamsburg Area Association of REALTORS® continues to offer stellar customer service to its ever-growing membership base.